VIRCHEW Team and Community
Founder & CEO
• 25-year Entrepreneur & Business Owner
• Sales & Marketing specialist with a background in business development, venture capital, plant-based nutrition, fitness, events, speaking, real estate, program development
Founder & COO
• 35-year Entrepreneur & Business Owner
• Past owner of successful food production facility overseeing 50 employees
• Innovator, inventor (patented), former bush pilot
VP Sales & Marketing
• 25-year Sales & Marketing Consultant
• Fortune 500 Companies: Cirque du Soleil, Royal Bank, Rogers Communications, Manulife, The Brick, Calgary Flames
Capital Markets Advisor
• 25-year Food Producer Executive & Former President, Neilson Dairy
• Oversaw 4 Neilson manufacturing facilities with $700m in revenue
Advisory and Community
Katherine Kramer, DVM, CVA, DABVP
Manju Arora, DVM, MBA
Tatjana Mirkovic, DVM, DACVIM
Radica Raj, DVM
John Clark, DVM
Rob Spooner, DVM
Gavin Myers, DVM
Shuli Krakauer, DVM
President, Saskatchewan Food Industry Development Centre
Francisco Aguirre, P.Eng., BAPT, BSc.IE, MBA
LEAN Production Consultant
Brenda Davis, RD
Renowned Plant-Based Nutritionist, Keynote Speaker and Virchew Shareholder
Food Industry Executive, Venture Capital Advisor and Virchew Shareholder
Website, E-Commerce and Video Consultant
The Virchew shareholder community consists of twelve veterinarians and dozens of awesome people who represent several diverse professions.
We’ve exercised our provincial securities exemptions with a goal to create a large community of shareholders with similar values who are committed to the social and financial success of Virchew.
You know that feeling?
That feeling when your dog curls up beside you or gives you a soft lick on the cheek. That feeling when you realize their little heartbeat is always beside you, no matter what. That feeling when you come home from a long, tough day to see that happy face. That feeling when you see pictures of beautiful animals or videos of playful baby goats.
Yeah, that feeling.
When we commune with dogs (and all animals or nature) we're immediately transported to what really matters - love, peace of mind and compassion. Some of the virtues of life that make it all worth living.
I've committed my life to create foods for our dogs without harming other animals. It's time to honor and feed our companions without involving the lives of other animals or damaging our planet, for their nutritional needs.
Welcome to VIRCHEW. I can't wait to meet you and your fur love(s)!
Peace, love, dogs,
Laura Simonson, Founder of VIRCHEW
and Seva, the sassy border collie!